Write for Us
Do you have a good overview and well-done content that you think will appeal to our audience? Then, you can write to us.
TheDesignerz authors are usually web designers and developers! We want our contributors to share the knowledge they’ve gained. If you have an idea to contribute, here’s how to turn it into a hot article on TheDesignerz and its partners.
However, we also welcome quality content in any niche, as we have many platforms and opportunities for quality writers to present their content to a decent and genuine audience. We are always looking forward to working with enthusiastic writers who will contribute to TheDesignerz
Niches/Topics We Cover:
Topis and niches we cover but not limited to:
- App/ Software
- Technology Tips
- Real Estate
- Food & Drinks
- Digital Marketing
- Jobs & Career
- Social Media
- Travel & Tours
- Animal Facts
What Do We Publish?
We would love to post something to educate our audience, you can send your tips, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or listicles. You can create news, blogs, describe services in meaningful content.
If you’re interested, please go through our editorial process and the contributor guidelines below, and contact through email.
Our editorial process guarantees that we give our users the most authentic, relevant, and accessible content to help them flourish. If you’re a writer, you understand the value of the editing process. It is an essential part of any piece of writing. Likewise, our editorial approach ensures that we give our users the most up-to-date information and high-quality content.
Here are a few key elements:
- Reliable: Our team of experts will check the accuracy of all content before it is published. Our editing process is designed to ensure reliability. We only publish information that has been research-supported, validated, and reviewed by our editorial team.
- Accessible: Whether you’re looking for information about a particular product, or just general tips and how-tos, accessing and exploring content is easy. The information is always available and easy to understand.
- Accurate: We will only publish information that is backed by research and validated by a team of experts. Our content is verified by experts and reviewed by the editorial team
- Latest: Keep your content up to date with the latest news and trends in the industry.
Contributor Guideline – Guest Post Guidelines:
If you’re reading this, then you probably want to know how to submit a guest post to our blog. Well, you’ve come to the right place! Just keep reading for all the details.
We love receiving guest posts from talented writers out there. If you have a great idea for a post, we’d be more than happy to consider it. Just follow these guidelines to submit your post proposal.
- Make sure it’s well-written, actionable, to the point, and error-free. Review your article for grammar, spelling, and style mistakes.
- Make reading more interesting to keep your audience’s attention with more engaging content. The output tone should be witty, funny, or otherwise engaging enough that readers want more!
- We cannot accept plagiarized content. Make sure it is written by you and is not published anywhere.
- Include multiple images that clearly and visually convey what you’re writing about. Make your text come alive. Avoid use of irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- The perfect length for your article is 800 to 2500 words, depending on the type of content you are looking to produce.
- One link in the author bio and one contextual link — a follow link to your blog or website. No more links please unless approved on request by our editors. We hate to spam our readers.
- We allow SEO optimized content to provide high quality backlinks for the original and engaging content writers
- Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Please give source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
If you find above guidelines easy to follow then send us your idea, original article at email@example.com.
Our editors would review the article and if need changes will get back to you. Once it is selected it will be publish and the author will get the credit. Get queries feel free to contact us